These are electrodes are designed for use in association with bioimpedance devices, EKG and EMG. These are self-adhesive electrodes made with Ag/AgCl and a specific solid conductive gel optimized for diagnostic measurements execution at rest.
Increased bioimpedance measurement sensitivity and diagnostic specificity, particularly on the low frequency range, optimising the extracellular environment analysis.
- Ag/AgCl and the solid adhesive gel provide stable and reliable measurement signals, thanks to an highly conductive electrode-skin paring.
- The special Gel ensures a uniform contact impedance independently from the skin characteristics.
- The pairing between the Biotekna electrode cod 3034 to the device BIA-ACC allows an increase in diagnostic sensitivity and specificity of the system thanks to the maximum error reduction in the measurements panel detected.
- The special construction technique allows to obtain reliable measurements, highly accurate, independently from the characteristics of the skin and from temperature and humidity conditions.
- The electrodes and packaging are latex-free and hypoallergenic. The electrodes do not leave any residue on the skin and are easy to apply and remove.
- BioTekna electrode cod 3034 are compatible with all bioimpedance devices, EKG and EMG.